|Patriot||Stars & Stripes|
|– Name Mentioned in all Media as Sponsored By:
– Logo on the banner at the Field
– Logo on the website
– 5 Veteran Flag Sponsorships
|– Logo on the banner at the Field
-Logo on the website
To become a sponsor, please fill out and mail in our Sponsorship Form:
- The event spans ten days with continual visitors, including nighttime when the field is illuminated.
- It is an incredible photo opportunity and attracts many professional photographers.
- The media is informed about the event and is strongly encouraged to attend and report from the Eagle Field of Honor at different times day and night.
- The sponsorship banners stay up throughout the ten days.
The Field of Honor is one of the most impressive ‘billboards’. The banners are at the front, and street side of the flag display in Merrill Park. They are visible to people passing by in their automobiles and to visitors walking through the field. Walkers and bicyclists on the pathways pass the signage at all times of the day.
The Eagle Field of Honor is affiliated with the Colonial Flag Foundation for use as a non-profit organization. The Colonial Flag Foundation is a 501c3 designation which allows businesses, to write-off a sponsorship as a donation. The federal tax id # 47-0926217 and can be used to report your donation.
2022 Beneficiary is currently being chosen. Please check back for final determination.
A sponsorship of the Eagle Field of Honor will be appreciated by the veterans and the currently serving military. Because of technology, the military personal serving overseas can view the Field of Honor and know that they are supported ‘back home’. We welcome the involvement of the employees of the sponsors. There is an opportunity to give back to the community, not only monetarily, but also with volunteers. Sponsors and their employees are welcome to take part in this moving event. From set-up to retiring the flags, there is an opening for anyone to feel the unity of honoring the brave men and women of the United States Military.